Here at Jelleybeans, we don’t really celebrate Valentine’s Day with our spouses, but we love any excuse to do crafts with our children. We have compiled a list of our favorite crafts with links to each blog that featured it. This is by no means an exhaustive list but definitely the top ones we found to do with toddler age kids.
- Valentine’s Day Pom Pom Monsters – These little guys are adorable and sure to put a smile on both children and adults alike.
- I Love You To Pieces – This collage style art is easy and would make a great Valentine’s Day card for a grandparent or special person in their life.
- Friendship Rocks – We love painting rocks and we’re in love with these adorable heart rocks. These are a great gift idea for friends or classmates and the best part, you’re likely to already have everything you need at home right now.
- Valentine’s Dinosaurs – We love the idea of making these tiny little dinosaurs. They could be used as their own card, or you could glue them on a folded piece of paper and write something nice inside. Either is sure to put a smile on someone’s face this Valentine’s Day
- Love Bugs – If you have kids in the house, you are sure to have a plethora of toilet paper rolls. This Valentine’s Day we recommend putting them to use with this fun Love Bug Craft.
- Tootsie Pop Flower Suckers – What a simple and fun idea to make flowers out of tootsie pops. Make a bouquet of them and give them with a cute card and it makes the perfect Valentine’s Day present!
- Candy Dogs - These are the most adorable candy treat crafts we’ve seen and sure to be a hit with the kids this Valentine’s Day.
- Treat Poppers – Speaking of toilet paper rolls. Here is another easy and fun Valentine’s Day craft/gift. Fill them with fun treats and then wrap them with a bow on each end and bam, done. Easy and fun for all ages.
- Photo Valentine’s Day Wreath – This adorable wreath is perfect for a loved one. A heart covered in sweethearts with your child’s picture in the middle. This is perfect for the younger kids.
- Salt Dough Heart Ornaments – We love these ornaments because even though it’s on our Valentine’s Day list, they could easily be used for Christmas too or displayed all year round.
- Canvas Heart Button Craft – This is such a fun project for your toddler to school age child. We could definitely see a proud grandparent or auntie display this on a wall.
We hope you enjoyed this list of fun Valentine’s Day children’s crafts. We encourage you to share your own favorite crafts for toddler age children and/or pictures of your child’s finished work.
Thank you for being a part of our Jelleybean family.